Painting Roses Sweatshirt - Deep Red
From my IG:
This year I've been struggling alot with myself and the kind of life I want to live which has led to rediscovering + redefining myself.
There's lots of personal layers in this but it stems a lot from Alice in Wonderland's Red Queen painting the roses red and not appreciating the white roses' beauty and forcing them to be something else. I'm really trying to just BE instead of bending to the many external desires/expectations of who they want me to be or how they want me to live.
When I was younger I used to even denounce pink because I had friends that used to make fun of me and I didn't feel like I should enjoy it. I still get stupid comments about liking pink to the extent I do but it makes me really happy so I try not to care.
I hope I can continue to work on myself to become firmly formed in who I am and resilient enough so that the paint drips off.
- Original design screen printed on soft 50% cotton 50% polyester long sleeve pullover sweatshirts.
- Print on front and sleeves, blank on back
- Black sweatshirt with multicolor screen print
- Since each tee is screen printed, each one is special and no two shirts are exactly alike. There is natural variance of print density and location.
- Please take into your consideration that monitor calibrations are all different and the color you see might slightly differ from the photo.
* For best colorfastness please machine wash cold inside out with like colors, do not bleach, hang dry, do not dry clean *